lunes, mayo 22, 2006

The Spirit of Truth

Con predicadores como estos... y que aparezcan en televisión abierta más encima... ya, ok, los gringos están locos, pero ... ¿cómo tanto?



Transcripción:

“And makes a man offended to the Lord, and lay a snag, ya know, they try to trip a nigga up like me, you know, cuz I ain’t followin’ whitey’s role, ya know

Are ya laughin’ biotch? Ya find it funny? Ya find it funny? Huh? No wait, you ain’t, you ain’t hearing me, huh? You did it again, I’ma say it again, I come in the name of Jesus, repeat it after me bitch, I come in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit. God almighty, ya know, ruler of Heaven and Earth and every goddamn thing in between. You understand me now?

Say what? You trust in the Devil huh? Well if God sent the Devil in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit then motherfucker you fucked up, huh? You fucked up! You know your ass is doomed. What you got to speak, if you don’t know shit to speak on the whole topic I’m bringing up shut your goddamn ass up. Damn. You trust in Hell motherfucker then you already in Hell. Just like I trust in Heaven and I’m already there motherfucker. You the one gonna—you believe in death huh? Goddamn murder! Crucify my blessed brother. But when I find Him I’m gonna get them motherfuckers. They be the ones that always laying law, talking war, just cause they fucking bored. Fuck that I got that Gloc locked back…

Who created your ass? I come in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit. I come in the name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Devil is a motherfuckin’ liar, so you know I ain’t worried. Biotch!!! Stupid bitch.

Look at that, I’m provoking that, huh? I’m making motherfuckers just hate God more, I’m provoking that, huh? You goddamn Devil worshipper you ain’t got no excuse. Motherfucker you ain’t—you come in the name of Satan. I guess if you like a house nigga an wanna go competitive if I say I’m God then I guess you have to take the side of Satan huh motherfucker? Heh, stupid bitch.

Its not a competition, it’s a cooperation! Stupid ass house nigga! I can’t see you though bitch, you see me, I’m all out I make my ass very available…”

1 comentario:

Pancho Molina dijo...

QUE ES ESTO!!!
WAAAJAJAJAJAJ... fumate uno!... nos vemos en el cielo hermanito....